LEATHER & LACE – Rock Show
A dynamic live ROCK show
“Leather & Lace” is a dynamic live ROCK show bringing all those ‘Classic Rock Anthems’ & ‘Power Ballads’ you know and love to the stage.
Presented by a 7-piece rock band featuring some of the finest musicians & singers on the circuit today.
You can expect to hear classic tracks from artists such as Journey, Bon Jovi, Heart, Queen, Whitesnake, Europe, Boston, Cher, Foreigner, Bryan Adams, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Mr Mister, Extreme, KISS, Toto, Def Leppard, Van Halen and many more.
The songs are performed with respect, class and the attention to detail sonically and visually that this amazing and evocative music demands.
No wigs, or silly spandex here – but plenty of smoke, lights and energy!
Band members involved have played in ‘The Sweet’, ‘The Supersonic 70s’,‘ Rock Anthems’, ‘Dressed To Kill (KISS tribute)’, ‘Dave Bickler Band’ (Survivor vocalist!), ‘Son Of Man’ and many more worldwide touring favourites.
An example of some of the bands repertoire…
- FINAL COUNTDOWN (Europe)
- EYE OF THE TIGER (Survivor)
- WE BUILT THIS CITY (Starship)
- HOLD THE LINE (Toto)
- IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME (Cher)
- TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART (Bonnie Tyler)
- KEEP ON LOVIN YOU / I CAN’T FIGHT THIS FEELING (REO Speedwagon)
- BROKEN WINGS (Mr Mister)
- SOMEBODY TO LOVE / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS (Queen)
- (I JUST) DIED IN YOUR ARMS (Cutting Crew)
- MORE THAN WORDS (Extreme)
- THE CHAIN (Fleetwood Mac)
- I LOVE ROCK’n’ROLL (Joan Jett)
- POISON (Alice Cooper)
MORE THAN A FEELING (Boston) SEPARATE WAYS / DON’T STOP BELIEVING (Journey)
- CRAZY CRAZY NIGHTS / GOD GAVE ROCK N ROLL TO YOU (KISS)
- LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR (Aerosmith)
- HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT (Pat Benatar)
- ANIMAL (Def Leppard)
- ALONE (Heart)
- BLACK VELVET (Alannah Myles)
- I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS / COLD AS ICE (Foreigner)
- HERE I GO AGAIN / IS THIS LOVE? (Whitesnake)
- SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE (Rainbow)
- REBEL YELL (Billy Idol)
- BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN (Thin Lizzy)
- LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER (Bon Jovi)
- JUMP (Van Halen)
- OWNER OF A LONELY HEART (Yes)